Neewer 52MM IR720 / IR760 / IR850 / IR950 Infrared Filters are designed to allow infrared radiation through but block all visible light up to 720nm / 760nm / 850nm / 950nm for photographing subjects and details that are not normally visible.
1.Archaeology, Military, Police, Medical science, and detective work. Infrared filter allow normally invisible stains and modified items visible.
2.Plant vegetation & Landscape photography. It looks dramatically different when photographed in Infrared.
3.Photographic special effects. Infrared filters give photographer expressive and unusual effects.
- 720nm for indoor and weak light use.
- 760nm for cloudy outdoor at nightfall and brightness indoor.
- 850nm for indoor and weak cloudy outdoor light.
- 950nm for outdoor and strong light,such as summer time.
- Filter Type: Infrared Filter
- Material: Optical Glass & Aluminum Alloy
- Diameter: 52mm
- Compatibility: Any camera which lens thread is 52mm, such as PENTAX (K-30 K-50 K-5 K-5 II) DSLR Cameras, 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL zoom Lens, and Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II and the EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Camera EF-M 18-55mm IS STM zoom lenses
PLEASE NOTE: Lens NOT Included!