- Used for photography with infrared films. Infrared film is also sensitive to ultraviolet rays and the shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum so it is necessary to filter out all but the infrared rays.
- IR850 passes only infrared rays above 850nm.
- Infrared filter often used in crime detection, medical photography, detection of distribution of vegetation, etc.
- For photographer, this filter can be used with infrared film or digital photography to get interesting artistic and sometimes creative photos.
- Compatible with Any filter with a 52mm thread or the following Camera Lenses:
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8D
- Nikon 50mm f1.4D
- AF-S DX 18-55mm
- AF-S DX 18-55mm VR
- AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED
- AF NIKKOR 35mm f/2D
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR
- AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED
- AF NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D
- AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D
- AF-S VR NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR
- AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2G IF-ED
- AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR
- AF NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D
- AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II
- AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D
- Canon 28mm f/2.8
- Canon 35mm f/2.0
- Canon 50mm f/1.8D
- Canon 50mm f/1.8D II
- Canon 35-80mm f/4.0-5.6 III
- Canon 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM
** PLEASE NOTE: Camera NOT Included! **
Package Contents: 1 x 52mm 850nm Infrared filter