58mm 3pc. ND Filter Set (ND2 / ND4 / ND8)
- ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds. Also can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field. Great for portraiture and outdoor scenes.
- These filters are double threaded allowing additional filters or accessories to be mounted one over the other.
58mm 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
- UV filters protects your lens from scratches, removes fingerprints and absorbs ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your video and digital images. Diminishes ghosting effect from reflected light.
- CPL filters removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass Increases color and contrast by redcing reflections from non-metallic surfaces by cutting through haze. Improves clarity of distant objects. Foliage is richer and the skies bluer.
- FLD filters allows camera use under fluorescent lighting. Gives natural light colors when under poor conditions.
Professional 58mm Rubber Lens Hood
- Extend to full length for use with a telephoto lens
- Collapse midway for wide angle shots.
Universal 58mm Camera Lens Hood
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares–those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
- Professional tulip shape design (also known as ‘flower’ or ‘petal’ shape) allows for greater versatility
58mm Snap-On Lens Cap and Cap Keeper
Note: Professional accessory kit only, camera not included!